Integrated within the “Special Initiative – ONE WORLD – no hunger” (SEWOH), an initiative funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the German Farmers ‘Association (DBV) and the AHA support farmers’ organizations in developing countries as experts and development partners. Our project aims to develop and strengthen farmers’ organizations that provide better conditions and services for its members. AHA international in cooperating with 15 selected African countries and India.
Female and male farmers need a powerful advocacy
– The farmers’ organizations are professionally managed.
– The members’ interests are represented effectively to government agencies, traders and processors.
– The organizations provide relevant services to members.
– The farming profession is strengthened through education and training.
– The farmers’ organizations benefit from the exchange of experience with the network partners.
In close cooperation with the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH and in open dialogue with the local farmers’ organizations, Currently AHA international is arranging first projects and training opportunities.
Want to know more? Contact us – We will be glad to provide you with detailed information.
This could be of interest to you:
International Cooperation Read
Strengthening climate resilience and the ability of farmers’ organizations to take action in Southern AfricaRead
Organisational Development, International Cooperation
Development journeys of organisations in the agricultural sector – observations in South-East Africa and insightsRead